- The kinds of personal information we collect from users of the Site and how that information is collected;
- How we use your personal information;
- The circumstances under which we disclose personal information to third parties; and
- The mechanisms we have implemented to protect your personal information.
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any Web site within the BoneMaster Network, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, and to investigate misuse of the BoneMaster Network, its users, or to cooperate with law enforcement. We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals.
What are cookies?
BoneMaster may be marketed by other agencies on behalf of BoneMaster as a result of your visit to bonemasterx.com. These agencies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These agencies typically use a cookie to collect this information. This form of marketing is called Retargeting and it is used to enhance your web surfing experience. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of Retargeting advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
What information do you collect?
- General Visitors: We collect information for internal marketing purposes about pages that visitors browse. This information does not contain e-mail address.
- Customers: We collect personally identifiable information necessary for registration and billing from customers who purchase our products and services online. If you are purchasing something from BoneMaster, you will be asked for certain types of personally-identifiable information (your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date, bank information in connection with automatic deposits/debits). This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also be used by us to notify you of related products and services.
What other information do you request?
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new BoneMaster products and services. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive mailings from other third party companies.
Who do we share our information with?
Companies That Help Deliver BoneMaster Products or Services. Sometimes we hire companies to help us deliver products or services (including processing your transaction, confirming and delivering your order, credit card authorization and fraud prevention). In those instances, we need to share your information with these companies. All of these companies are under contractual obligation to use your information for only for delivery of the product or service.
Mandatory disclosures required by law
Bone Master will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on BoneMaster
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the BoneMaster Network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the BoneMaster Network of sites and related properties,
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Your Control Over Your Personal Information: Opt-Out
If BoneMaster ever sends you an electronic communication, any such communication will contain a clearly worded “Opt-Out” or “Unsubscribe” link allowing you to withdraw your permission for future mailings. Please allow five to seven days for processing. Permission changes will however not affect any information which you provided to us and which we previously shared with third parties and/or Content Partners.
BoneMaster is committed to doing its best to maintain the security of information collected on our site. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. When you place orders for purchased products or access your payment information, we use industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect the storage and transfer of your data from unauthorized parties. Encryption is a process by which a message or information is scrambled while it is in transit to our website SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. In addition to our online security efforts, we take steps to protect your personal data offline, as well. All sensitive information and/or systems that house that information (i.e., computers or filing cabinet) have physically restricted access in our offices. Employees are granted access on a need-to-know basis pursuant to specific job function requirements (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative). Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices through periodic training sessions in an effort to keep security awareness levels high.